CT ACCESS t/a VEND ACCESS (“VEND ACCESS“, “we” or “us”) has created this Privacy Notice to demonstrate our firm commitment to secure and trustworthy internet commerce and the individual’s right to privacy. This Privacy Notice sets VEND ACCESS’s privacy policies and practices in relation to information that is collected by us through VEND ACCESS’s website (www.vendaccess.com.au), and any web-pages included thereto (collectively: the “Website“).
We strongly urge you to read this Privacy Notice and make sure that you fully understand and agree to it. If you do not agree to this Notice, please discontinue and avoid Browsing and/or make any other use of the website.
- Your Consent
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information terms set forth herein
- For What Purposes Do We Use Your Information
We will use your Personal Data in the scope and manners to which we receive your consent; for complying with applicable law; and based on our legitimate interests in maintaining and improving our Websites and the content included thereto, understanding how our Website is used, improving our customer service and support operations, and protecting and securing our users, ourselves and our Website.
Accordingly, we use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, operate, and provide our Website;
- To provide our users with customer care, assistance and technical support;
- To further develop, customize and improve the Website and your user experience, based on personal or general experiences and difficulties;
- To contact our users (via e-mail, or any other available channels) with general or personalized service-related messages (such as purchase confirmations or system maintenance notices); to contact our users with promotional messages (such as updates, new features and services, newsletters, etc.); and to facilitate, sponsor and offer certain events and promotions;
- To support and enhance our data security measures, including for the purposes of preventing and mitigating the risks of fraud, error or any illegal or prohibited activity;
- To create aggregated statistical data, inferred non-personal data or anonymized or pseudonymized data (rendered non-personal), which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Promotional Communications. We may also contact you via the email you provide us with in order to notify you about new services, events and special opportunities or any other information we think you will find valuable.
If you wish not to receive such promotional communications, you may notify us at any time by contacting us by emailing email@example.com, or by following the “unsubscribe” link in the promotional communications you receive.
- How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect two main categories of data (and to the extent it may enable the identification of a specific person, or is linked to such potentially identifying data, we will deem it as “Personal Data“):
- Data Automatically Collected or Generated. When you visit, interact with or use our Websites, including any e-mail sent to you by us, we may collect or generate technical data about you. We collect or generate such data either independently or with the help of third party services, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies.
Such data consists of connectivity, technical or aggregated usage data, such as IP address, non-identifying data regarding the device, operating system, browser version locale and language settings used, the cookies and pixels installed on such device, and the activity (clicks and other interactions) of users of our Website.
We do not use such data to learn a person’s true identity or contact details, but mostly to have a better understanding on how our users typically use browse our Website. The use of such technical and device data also helps us and our partners to deliver contextual or otherwise more effective advertisements and content; to optimize our ad management and our users’ viewing experience, and to improve the overall user experience and functionality of our Website.
- Data Received From You. You may provide us Personal Data voluntarily, such as your name, e-mail address and phone number when you contact us.
If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail. We do not share your e-mail address with others outside VEND ACCESS. Depending on how your e-mail application is set up, information about your actions, use of the email sent by us, may be transmitted automatically when you receive, open and/ or click on an e-mail from VEND ACCESS. In any event, you may opt out from receipt of any additional e-mails from VEND ACCESS, at any time
- How Do We Retain and Store Your Information?
While privacy laws may vary between territories / jurisdictions, VEND ACCESS has taken reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is treated by its affiliates and Service Providers in a secure and lawful manner, and in accordance with common industry practices, regardless of any lesser legal requirements that may apply in their jurisdiction.
In general, we retain your Personal Data for a period of 36 months. However, may retain your Personal Data for a longer period for legal and accounting purposes (i.e., as required by laws applicable to our record and bookkeeping, and in order to have proof and evidence concerning our relationship, should any legal issues arise following your discontinuance of use).
Please note that except as required by applicable law, we will not be obligated to retain your data for any particular period, and are free to securely delete it for any reason and at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Who Do We Share Information With?
We may share your data (including Personal Data) with certain third parties, including law enforcement agencies, our service providers and our affiliates – but only in accordance with this Privacy Notice:
- Compliance with Laws, Legal Orders and Authorities. We may disclose or allow government and law enforcement officials access to certain Personal Data, in response to a subpoena, search warrant or court order (or similar requirement), or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including for national security purposes. Such disclosure or access may occur with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally compelled to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
- Service Providers and Business Partners. We may engage selected third party companies and individuals to perform services complementary to our own (hosting services, data analytics services, e-commerce, user engagement services, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, and our business, legal, financial and compliance advisors) (collectively, “Service Providers“). These Service Providers may have access to your Personal Data, depending on each of their specific roles and purposes in facilitating the purposes of our Website, and may only use it for such purposes.
- Protecting Rights and Safety. We may share your Personal Data with others, if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of VEND ACCESS, any of our users or any members of the general public.
For the removal of doubt, VEND ACCESS may share your Personal Data in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, if we are legally obligated to do so, or if we have successfully rendered such data non-personal and anonymous. We may share or otherwise use non-personal data in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
- Security Measures
VEND ACCESS maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help guard your Personal Data. We restrict access to personally identifiable information to those persons who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and any persons you have authorized to have access to such information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guaranty the security of any information you transmit to us.
This Website is directed towards and designed for use by persons aged 16 and older. We do not solicit or knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If we nevertheless receive Personal Data from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our systems.
- Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our respect for privacy, please be aware that OTI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. Websites that are accessible by hyperlinks from the Website may use “cookies.” We encourage you to read the privacy statements provided by other websites before you provide personally identifiable information to them.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may change over time as we modify or expand our service. If we decide to change our Privacy Notice, we will prominently post those changes on this page. Your continued use of the Website after we post such notice constitutes your agreement to any such changes.
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or in the event that you wish to exercise certain rights you are eligible for with respect to your Personal Date, please contact us via the below online contact for. We welcome your questions and suggestions about our Privacy Notice.